Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Soft, chewy, healthy and delicious cookies.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies are very healthy and easy cookies made with ripe bananas and quick oats. This is a great recipe to use your overripe bananas. These soft and chewy cookies are made without any sugar, eggs, flour and butter. If you don’t like chocolate chips, you can replace them with your favorite nuts, raisins or cranberries.
Few More Cookie Recipes on the blog:
- Nutella Sandwich Cookies
- Choco Chip Crescent Cookies
- Vanilla Crescent Cookies
- Wheat Oat Almond Cookies
- Rose Almond Cookies
- Snowball Cookies
- Wheat Coconut Cookies
Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video:
How to Make Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with step by step photos and video. Very healthy, easy, soft and delicious cookies. No Eggs, No Sugar, No Flour and No Butter.
- 3 Small Ripe Bananas
- 1.4 cups Quick Oats
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/8 tsp Salt
Peel the bananas and mash them well with a fork or masher.
Add vanilla essence and salt to the mashed banana and whisk well.
Now add quick oats to it and combine very well to make a thick dough.
Add more oats if needed.
Add chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
Take a small portion of the prepared dough and shape it into a cookie.
Place them on the baking pan and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 15-20 minutes or until they are set and light brown.
Remove from the oven and let them cool completely.
Store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
You can use any of your favorite nuts instead of chocolate chips.
The quantity of oats depends on the banana puree.
The riper the banana is the sweeter it will be.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ripened bananas and mash them well with a fork or masher. You can also blend the bananas in a blender to get a smooth puree.
- When the bananas are well mashed, add vanilla essence and salt to it and combine well.
- Add quick oats to the banana mixture and mix everything until you get a thick dough. Add little more oats if you feel the dough is too loose.
- Now add chocolate chips or desired nuts to the prepared dough and fold until well combined.
- Take a small portion of the dough. Roll and flatten it to make a disc. These cookies won’t expand while baking, so keep that in mind while shaping the cookies.
- Place the cookies on the lined baking tray and bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until they are set and light brown color.
- Let them cool completely and store in the refrigerator.