- 3.5 cups Water
- 3 tsp Tea Powder
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- ½ tsp Basil Seeds / Sabja Seeds
- Ice Cubes
- Soak the basil seeds in ½ cup of water for 10 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, bring 3 cups of water to boil.
- Add the tea powder to the boiling water and let it boil for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and strain the water through the strainer into a bowl.
- Then add the sugar and lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Let it cool down and keep it in the fridge.
- Once the tea is cooled, remove it from the refrigerator.
- Add the soaked basil seeds and combine.
- Pour the tea into glasses.
- Add ice cubes and serve.