|Bangaladumpa Pulusu Bellam Koora|
- Potatoes : 3 - 4 medium sized
- Thick Tamarind Extract : 1 tbsp
- Powdered Jaggery : 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds : 1/2 tsp
- Chana Dal : 1/2 tsp
- Urad Dal : 1/2 tsp
- Red Chillies : 2
- Red Chlli Powder : 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves : 1 sprig
- Salt to taste
- Oil : 2 tsp
1. Cut the potatoes into quarters and pour just enough water to cook the potatoes.
2. Pressure cook until 3 whistles.
3. Remove the skin and chop into pieces.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the urad dal, chana dal and mustard seeds.
5. Once they start to splutter, add the broken red chillies and curry leaves and fry for a couple of seconds.
6. Now add the tamarind extract and powdered jaggery to it and fry for a couple of minutes.
7. Then add the potatoes, salt and red chilli powder and mix very well.