If you are looking for more Diwali Recipes then do check Microwave Besan Laddu, Khoya Gulab Jamuns, Kesar Peda, Gur Pare, Baked Namakpara, Namakpare, Aloo Bhujia, Maida Chegodilu, Chekkalu and Doda Burfi.
Here is a complete list of Diwali Recipes.
Chocolate Peda Recipe
Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Makes: 10
Author:Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: North Indian
Recipe type: Desserts, sweets
- 1 cup Unsweetened Khoya, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 – 3 tbsp Milk
- Almonds for garnishing
- Take the crumbled khoya in a pan and heat for a minute.
- Add milk and sugar and mix well.
- Let the sugar dissolves completely.
- Keep stirring over a medium – low flame until the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Remove from the flame and let it cool down.
- When the mixture warm enough to handle, knead it into a smooth dough. Grease your hand with little ghee if needed.
- Divide the mixture into equal sized balls.
- Shape them into flat discs and press lightly chopped almonds in the center.
You might also like to check these recipes: