Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake using whole wheat flour. Super soft, moist and so good with a cup of coffee.
Eggless whole wheat tutti frutti cake is a super soft and moist cake that can be enjoyed at any time of the year. It is a vegan recipe that doesn’t contain any eggs or butter.
Few more Eggless Baking recipes you’ll love:
- Vegan Banana Cake
- Snowball Cookies
- Coconut Cookies
- Cardamom Cupcakes
- Italian Sesame Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
How to make Eggless Wheat Tutti Frutti Cake recipe below:
Eggless Whole Wheat Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 5 tbsp Tutti Frutti
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- Mix the flour, salt and baking soda and sieve this together to ensure even mixing. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease an 8″ round cake pan with oil and set aside.
- Combine the sugar, oil, water, lemon juice and vanilla in a mixing bowl and whisk until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Add the tutti frutti and mix.
- Add the flour in 2 batches and gently fold the mixture until the batter shows no trace of flour. Don’t overmix or overbeat.
- Quickly pour this batter into the greased cake pan.
- Immediately place the pan in the preheated oven. Bake at 180 degrees C for 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake and comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool down for 15 minutes and then invert.
- Let it cool down completely and cut into pieces.