Super easy, delicious and flavorful 4 ingredient beverage using mango and milk.
What is Mango Milk?
It is a refreshing and delicious flavored milk made with fresh mangoes and saffron. It is very similar to mango milkshake but the difference is consistency and flavors.
This drink is a thinner version of the mango milkshake and can be made easily with available ingredients.
How to make it vegan?
Replace milk with your favorite plant-based milk such as oat milk or almond milk.
- It can be served as a dessert or snack.
It can be enjoyed for up to 2 days when stored properly in the refrigerator.
How to make mango milk
- Wash, peel, remove the stone and chop mango into cubes.
- Measure the cubed fruit.
- Combine milk, mangoes, saffron and sugar in a blender.
- Blend everything until you get a smooth mixture.
- Adjust the consistency by adding more milk or mango.
- Garnish with nuts and serve chilled.
You might love these recipes:
- Mango Iced Tea
- Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
- Dalgona Coffee
- Pista Lassi
- Banana Rose Shake
- Banana Almond Pistachio Milkshake
How to make mango milk recipe video below:
Mango Milk Recipe
A delicious and refreshing summer beverage made with mangoes, milk and saffron.
- ¼-1/3 cup Chopped Mango
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- Few Strands of Saffron
- Pistachios for garnishing optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender jar or mixie jar.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for some time.
- Pour into glasses and serve chilled.
The sugar quantity depends on the sweetness of the mangoes.
Calories: 110kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 53mgPotassium: 196mgFiber: 1gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 421IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 138mg
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Tried this recipe?Mention @iamharichandana or tag #blendwithspices!
Leave a Reply