Rich, refreshing and yummy banana and nuts milkshake without ice cream.
What is banana badam pista milkshake?
It is a rich, easy and delicious milkshake using banana, milk, almonds and pistachios. This is one of the easier milkshake recipes that doesn’t require whipped cream or ice cream. However, you can add a scoop of ice cream if you would like to.
Add a few drops of vanilla extract or vanilla essence to enhance the flavors.
Swap sugar with some honey or a couple of pitted dates to make it healthier and different.
If you love popsicle, pour the milkshake into molds and freeze until set. They will look super fancy and yummy.
Few more beverage recipes you’ll love:
- Rooh Afza Lemonade
- Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
- Blueberry Mango Smoothie
- Banana Lassi
- Chikoo Chocolate Smoothie
- Nungu Rose Milk
- Mango Gulkand Lassi
How to make banana almond pistachio milkshake recipe below:
Banana Almond Pistachio Milkshake Recipe
- 1 to 1.5 cup Chopped Banana
- 1 cup Milk
- 10-15 Almonds
- 10-15 Pistachios
- 1 tbsp Sugar or as required
- Ice Cubes
- Peel and chop the banana into pieces and set aside.
- Combine the almonds and pistachios in a blender and grind to a fine powder.
- Add the chopped banana and sugar and blend until smooth.
- Now add milk and ice cubes and blend until frothy.
- If you want a thin consistency, add little more milk while blending.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses and garnish with chopped almonds and pista.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition values are estimates only.