Mango Iced Tea Recipe – Refreshing and yummy mango drink for hot summer afternoons.
What is Mango Iced Tea?
It is a refreshing and delicious summer drink made with black tea and fresh mango pulp. It is our family’s favorite and a must-try beverage in summer.
It is one of the easy mango drink recipes and can be made in no time.
Can I use canned mango pulp?
Absolutely. if you don’t have fresh fruit in hand, you can swap it with canned ones.
How long can I store it?
You can refrigerate it for 1 – 2 days.
Can I use green tea instead of black?
Absolutely! it works pretty well.
Serve it chilled on hot summer evenings or after a meal.
- Do not boil water after adding tea powder. Make sure you turn off the flame before adding it.
- Use fresh fruit for the best taste and flavor.
- You can also strain the pulp using a strainer or mesh to make it super smooth.
If you are looking for more summer drink recipes then check the below recipes.
Step by step preparation:
- Wash, peel and chop 2 small mangoes into pieces and grind them to a smooth puree without adding any water. Keep it aside.
- Heat measured water in a saucepan or bowl and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the flame and add black tea powder immediately.
- Add the required sugar to it and mix well to dissolve the sugar completely.
- Combine one cup of pulp and lemon juice.
- Strain the tea using a strainer to the fruit mixture.
- Mix well until everything is combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for some time.
- Before serving, pour it into glasses and add ice cubes.
You might like these recipes:
How to make Mango Iced Tea recipe video below:
Mango Iced Tea Recipe
Refreshing and delicious summer drink made with fresh mango pulp, black tea and lemon juice.
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 4-5 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tsp Tea Powder
- 2.5 cup Water
- ½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- Bring water to a boil and switch off the flame.
- Add tea powder to the boiled water.
- Add sugar and let it dissolve completely. Let it cool
- Combine mango pulp and lemon juice.
- Add the cooled tea water through a strainer. Mix everything well together.
- Chill in the refrigerator for some time and serve chilled.
Do not heat tea after adding tea powder. The sugar quantity will depend on the sweetness of the fruit. Use more or less.
Calories: 139kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSodium: 28mgFiber: 1gSugar: 33gVitamin A: 1888IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 10mg
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Tried this recipe?Mention @iamharichandana or tag #blendwithspices!
I used coconut mango herbal tea 4 tea bags and 1 big mango this turned out so good i loved it that much! Next time im gonna try to make using honey instead of sugar. And im gonna make a bigger batch next time. Thank u for sharing this.
Hari Chandana Ponnaluri says
That sounds delicious. Thank you very much for trying the recipe and feedback. Have a great day! 🙂
Your jump to recipe button doesn’t work
Hari Chandana Ponnaluri says
Hi, it is working fine for me. May I know which browser you are using?