Mango Iced Tea Recipe – Refreshing and yummy mango drink for hot summer afternoons.
What is Mango Iced Tea?
Mango iced tea is a refreshing and delicious summer drink made with black tea and fresh mango pulp. It is our family’s favorite and a must-try beverage in summer.
It is one of the easy mango drink recipes and can be made in no time.
Can I use canned mango pulp?
Absolutely. if you don’t have fresh mangoes in hand, you can swap it with canned ones.
Serve it chilled on hot summer evenings or after a meal.
- Do not boil water after adding tea powder. Make sure you turn off the flame before adding it.
- Use fresh mangoes for the best taste and flavor.
- You can also strain the mango pulp using a strainer or mesh to make it super smooth.
Step by step preparation:
- Wash, peel and chop 2 small mangoes into pieces and grind them to a smooth puree without adding any water. Keep it aside.
- Heat measured water in a saucepan or bowl and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the flame and add black tea powder immediately.
- Add the required sugar to it and mix well to dissolve the sugar completely.
- Combine one cup of mango pulp and lemon juice.
- Strain the tea using a strainer to the mango mixture.
- Mix well until everything is combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for some time.
- Before serving, pour it into glasses and add ice cubes.
How to make Mango Iced Tea recipe video below:
Mango Iced Tea Recipe
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 4-5 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tsp Tea Powder
- 2.5 cup Water
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Bring water to a boil and switch off the flame.
- Add tea powder to the boiled water.
- Add sugar and let it dissolve completely. Let it cool
- Combine mango pulp and lemon juice.
- Add the cooled tea water through a strainer. Mix everything well together.
- Chill in the refrigerator for some time and serve chilled.