Papaya Milkshake – An easy, simple and yummy milkshake using a couple of ingredients.
What is Papaya Milkshake?
It is a simple beverage made from ripe papaya and milk. I haven’t used any ice cream or whipped cream in this recipe, you can top it with some whipped cream if you want.
I have used cardamom powder to get a different flavor. You can replace it with a few drops of vanilla essence though.
Can I use frozen papaya?
Yes. Skip adding ice cubes if you are using frozen papaya.
How to make vegan papaya shake?
Simply swap the milk with almond milk or soy milk to prepare the vegan milkshake.
Can I use any other sweeteners?
Absolutely. Honey, dates or maple syrup can be used to sweeten the drink.
If you are looking for more chilled beverage then do check the below dishes.
Few more drink recipes:
- Banana Lassi
- Kesar Lassi
- Watermelon Mint Juice
- Apple Cinnamon Shake
- Iced Lemon Tea
- Punjabi Lassi
- Rooh Afza Lemon Sharbat
- Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
How to make Papaya Milkshake recipe below:
Papaya Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup Ripe Papaya
- 1 cup Milk boiled & cooled
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom Powder
- A few Ice Cubes
- Add the chopped papaya and sugar in a mixie and blend until smooth.
- Add milk, ice cubes and cardamom powder and blend until well combined.
- If you want a slightly thin consistency, add little more milk while blending.
- Pour it into glasses and serve.