Easy Lemon Iced Tea Recipe:
Preparation & Cooking Time : 15mins
Serves: 3 persons
Water: 3 cups
Tea Powder: 3 tsp
Sugar: 3 tbsp or as required
Lemon : 3 tbsp
1. In a sauce pan, bring water to boil.
2. Add the tea powder and let it boil for two minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and strain
the water through the strainer into a bowl.
4. Then add the sugar and
lemon juice to it and mix well.
5. Let it cool down and keep it in the
6. Once the tea is cooled, remove from the fridge.
7. Pour the tea
into glasses and add a few ice cubes and serve.
You might also like to check these recipes: