Godhuma Ravva Payasam / Wheat Rava Payash Recipe:
Preparation & Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serves: 4 persons
Broken Wheat: 1/2 cup
Powdered Jaggery: 3/4 cup
Milk: 1 and half cup
Water: 1 and half cup
Almonds and Cashews
Ghee: 1 tbsp
Cardamom Powder: 1/2 tsp
1. Heat ghee in a pan. Add and fry the chopped nuts until light golden color and set them aside.
2. In the same pan, add the broken wheat and fry for a minute. Add boiling water to it and mix very well.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and reduce the flame to low. Let it cook until the rava gets cooked well.
4. Now add the powdered jaggery and cardamom powder to the cooked wheat and allow the jaggery to melt.
5. Then add the milk and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the ghee roasted nuts and switch off the flame.