Here’s a complete list of Vinayaka Chavithi Recipes.
Wheat Rava Undrallu Recipe:
Preparation & Cooking Time : 30 mins
Makes : 8 undrallu
Wheat Rava : 1/2 cup
Water: 1.5 cups
Chana Dal / Split Bengal Gram: 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds: 1/2 tsp
Ghee : 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat a teaspoon of ghee
in a heavy bottomed vessel. Add the
cumin seeds and let them splutter.
3. Add the soaked chana dal and fry for a
4. Now add water (1 and 1/2 cups) and let it come to a boil.
it comes to a boil, add the wheat rava and salt. Mix well and cover it
with a lid. Reduce the flame and let it cook completely.
6. Switch off the
flame and leave it aside to cool down a bit.
7. Grease your hands and take a small portion out of the mixture.
8. Shape into round shape balls. Arrange them on a greased steamer
9. Seam cook them on a high flame for 10 minutes.
10. Switch off the
flame and let them cool.
You might also like to check these recipes: