If you are looking for more Diwali Sweet Recipes then do check Rasgulla, Shahi Tukra, Vermicelli Coconut Burfi, Besan Laddu, Mysore Pak, Badusha and Kaju Katli.
And here's a full list of Diwali Sweets Recipes
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Makes: 12 Laddoos
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Ghee (melted)
- 2 Cardamom pods
- 2 tbsp Cashew nut pieces
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a heavy bottomed pan and fry the cashews until golden brown color. Take them out of the ghee and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining ghee. Add the wheat flour and stir. Keep on stirring and continue to roast for 6 - 8 minutes on a low flame, till a nice aroma comes out of it.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Grind the sugar and cardamom seeds into a fine powder.
- Add the powdered sugar and roasted nuts to the roasted wheat flour mixture and combine well.
- If the mixture is too smooth and does not hold the shape, keep it aside for sometime or until firm.
- Take a little portion of the mixture and roll into a round shape ball.
- Keep the laddus aside so they will firm up nicely.
- Store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: