Eggless Sorghum Flour Banana Muffins Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 22 mins | Makes: 8 Muffins
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3/4 cup Sorghum Flour / Jowar Flour , sifted
- 3/4 cup Mashed Banana (about 2 ripe bananas)
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking
- A big pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Cashews or Almonds for topping
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Line a cupcake pan or 8 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- Combine the banana pulp, oil, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Whisk well until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the flour in 2 batches to the banana mixture and gently fold it until the batter shows no trace of flour.
- Don't overbeat or overmix.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with batter.
- Top with some chopped nuts.
- Immediately place them in the preheated oven.
- Bake at 180 degree C for 20 - 22 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool.
- Let them cool completely and serve!
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Thotakura Kootu
- Moong Dal Tadka
- Cabbage Pappu
- Banana Lassi
- Banana Rose Milkshake
- Pazham Pori
- Aratipandu Appalu
- Baked Nimki
- Banana Chips