Gulkand Mango Lassi Recipe – An Indian drink made with mangoes, gulkand, yogurt and cardamom.
Lassi is a thick, creamy and delicious Indian drink made with yogurt and fruits such as mangoes, bananas, papaya or strawberries. Today’s recipe is a different type of Mango lassi with Gulkand or Rose Petal Preserve.
Few More Lassi Recipes on the blog:
Few More Mango Recipes on the blog:
- Mango Mastani Recipe
- Mango Falooda
- Mango Kulfi
- Eggless Mango Cake
- Mango Cardamom Jam
- Mango Milkshake
How to Make Mango Gulkand Lassi Recipe Video Below:
Mango Gulkand Lassi Recipe
- ½ cup Mango
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Gulkand
- A big pinch of Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Pistachios for garnishing (optional)
- Dried Rose Petals for garnishing (optional)
- Ice Cubes
- Combine the mango, yogurt, gulkand, cardamom powder, milk and ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the lassi into a glass and garnish with chopped pistachios and dried rose petals.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Mango Gulkand Lassi Recipe with Step by Step Recipes:
- Wash, peel and chop the mango into pieces and measure them.
- Combine the chopped mango, plain yogurt, milk, homemade or store-bought gulkand, cardamom powder and ice cubes in a mixie jar or blender and blend until creamy.
- Add more milk or water and blend again if needed.
- Pour the lassi into glasses and garnish with nuts and rose petals and serve immediately.