Chikoo Chocolate Smoothie Recipe – A super delicious and refreshing smoothie made with sapotas or chikoo and cocoa powder. If you are looking for more beverage recipes then check the below recipes.
Few More Beverage Recipes on the blog:
- Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
- Mango Gulkand Lassi
- Nungu Paal
- Avocado Lassi
- Mango Mastani
How to Make Chikoo Chocolate Smoothie Recipe below:
Chikoo Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
An easy and delicious smoothie made with sapotas or chikoo and cocoa powder.
- 1 cup Sapota
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup Milk
- 2.5 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Ice Cubes as needed
- Wash, peel and de-seed the sapotas.
- Combine the peeled sapota or chikoo, yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, sugar and some ice cubes in a blender or mixie jar.
- Blend until everything is smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass or mug.
- Serve chilled.
Adjust the smoothie consistency by adding more milk or water. Use more or less sugar as per your taste
Calories: 236kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 5gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 70mgPotassium: 510mgFiber: 8gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 210IUVitamin C: 24.3mgCalcium: 177mgIron: 1.8mg
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Tried this recipe?Mention @iamharichandana or tag #blendwithspices!
Leave a Reply