Chikoo Chocolate Smoothie Recipe – A super delicious and refreshing smoothie made with sapotas or chikoo and cocoa powder. If you are looking for more beverage recipes then check the below recipes.
Few More Beverage Recipes on the blog:
- Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
- Mango Gulkand Lassi
- Nungu Paal
- Avocado Lassi
- Mango Mastani
How to Make Chikoo Chocolate Smoothie Recipe below:
Chikoo Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup Sapota
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup Milk
- 2.5 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Ice Cubes as needed
- Wash, peel and de-seed the sapotas.
- Combine the peeled sapota or chikoo, yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, sugar and some ice cubes in a blender or mixie jar.
- Blend until everything is smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass or mug.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition values are estimates only.