Nungu Rose Milk Recipe – Yummy and refreshing summer drink made with toddy palm fruits, rose syrup and milk.
Tender Ice Apples / Taati Munjalu / Nungu / Toddy Palm Fruits are very famous and healthy summer fruits in South India. We can make many beverages and desserts recipes using these ice apples to beat the summer heat.
I have already made Nungu Lemon Juice and Nungu Paal with these toddy palm fruits and today’s recipe is another drink recipe with milk, rose syrup and toddy palm fruits. This milk beverage is one of the quick, flavorful and tasty nungu recipes.
Few More Beverage Recipes on the blog:
- Grapefruit Green Tea
- Pomegranate Oats Smoothie
- Banana Almond Pista Milkshake
- Gulkand Lassi
- Adrak Chai
- Watermelon Mint Juice
- Dry Fruits Milkshake
How to Make Nungu Rose Milk Recipe:
Nungu Rose Milk
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Rose Syrup
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tender Ice Apples / Nungu / Taati Munjalu / Toddy Palm Fruits
- Boil milk with sugar and let it cool completely.
- Wash the tender ice apple and remove the out skin.
- Chop the peeled nungu / tender ice apple into small pieces.
- Combine the cooled milk, rose syrup and chopped nungu in a bowl and mix everything.
- Add more sugar if required. Refrigerate it for some time and pour into a glass.
- Serve chilled.