If you are looking for more Eggless Cookies then do check Moon Biscuits, Little Hearts, Wheat Oat Almond Cookies, Snowball Cookies, Wheat Coconut Cookies, Tutti Frutti Cookies and Wheat Cashew Cookies.
Chocolate Chip Crescent Cookies
Prep Time: 15 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Makes: 60 – 65 small cookies
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack, dessert
- 1 + 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 6 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar , plus more for dusting
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Combine the butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla essence and salt and mix well.
- Add the flour and chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Make it into a soft dough.
- Wrap the dough in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 40 – 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator.
- Dust the work surface with little flour and roll the dough into 1/4 inch thickness.
- If the dough is very stiff to be rolled, let it sit at room temperature for few minutes.
- Cut the cookies with a cookie cutter and place them on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 degree C for about 10 – 15 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
- Let them cool slightly.
- When the cookies are still warm, sprinkle the powdered sugar on the top of the cookies or dip the warm cookies into the sugar powder.
- Let them cool completely and store in an airtight container.