If you are looking for more beverage recipes then do check Gulkand Lassi, Rooh Afza Lemonade, Papaya Lassi, Saffron Lassi, Watermelon Mint Juice, Watermelon Ginger Lemon Juice, Apple dates milkshake, Green Tea, Apple almond milkshake and Mango milkshake.
Shikanji / Nimbu Pani – Indian Lemonade Recipe
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt
- A pinch Black Pepper Powder (optional)
- A few Ice Cubes
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Take two cups of water in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, black salt, cumin powder and pepper powder.
- Mix well till the sugar dissolves.
- Adjust the sugar and black salt as per your taste.
- Pour the shikanji into glasses.
- Add ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
- You can also chill the shikanji in the refrigerator.
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Eggless Banana Cake
- Methi Paratha
- Banana Lassi
- Menthi Kura Pappu
- Navy Beans Sundal
- Pesara Poornalu
- Coconut Ragi Burfi
- Rava Vadai
- Millet Pongal
- Millet Methi Pulao
- Eggless Jowar Banana Muffins