If you are looking for more beverage recipes then do check Banana Almond Pistachio Milkshake, Banana Grape Smoothie, Lemon Tea, Iced Lemon Tea with Basil Seeds, Mango Saffron Lassi, Shikanji Recipe, Papaya Milkshake, Banana Lassi, Saffron Lassi and Iced Lemon Tea.
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 0 mins| Serves: 3
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: beverage
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1.5 cups Milk (boiled & cooled) or as needed
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence (optional)
- Sugar to taste
- Whipped Cream for garnish (optional)
- Chocolate Sprinkles for Garnish (optional)
- Peel and chop the banana into slices.
- Take the chopped bananas, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla, milk and sugar in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.