A delicious, creamy and simple shake to enjoy at any time of the day.
What is banana peanut butter choco shake?
As the name suggests, it is a simple milkshake using frozen bananas, peanut butter and cocoa powder. It is a popular and delicious combination that nobody can say no this beverage.
It is one of the easy milkshake recipes that can be prepared with easily available ingredients.
If you don’t have frozen bananas in hands and no time to freeze them, add few ice cubes to the shake or chill in the refrigerator. The advantage of using frozen bananas is you can skip adding extra ice and make the milkshake real thick and creamy.
Can I use store-bought peanut butter?
Yes, you can use store-bought or homemade peanut butter in this recipe. Preferably use the creamy one.
Few more beverage recipes you’ll love:
- Saffron Lassi
- Chikoo Chocolate Smoothie
- Iced Lemon Tea
- Banana Almond Pistachio Shake
- Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
- Pomegranate Oats Smoothie
- Mango Lassi
- Green Tea
How to make banana peanut butter chocolate shake recipe below:
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1.5 cups Milk boiled & cooled or as needed
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence optional
- 1 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- Whipped Cream for garnish optional
- Chocolate Sprinkles for Garnish optional
- Peel and chop the banana into slices.
- Take the chopped bananas, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla, milk and sugar in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.