Refreshing, healthy and delicious smoothie with pomegranate, oats and yogurt.
A refreshing, easy and healthy smoothie using pomegranates, instant oats and yogurt. It can be served as a snack or breakfast.
Few more beverage recipes you will love:
- Avocado Lassi
- Banana Almond Pista Milkshake
- Lemon Tea
- Dalgona Coffee
- Gulkand Lassi
- Mango Gulkand Lassi
- Nungu Paal
How to make pomegranate oats smoothie recipe:
Pomegranates Oats Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- ¼ cup Instant Oats
- ¼ cup Chilled Milk
- 6 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tsp Honey or Sugar adjust as per your taste
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder optional
- Wash and peel the pomegranate and collect the seeds.
- In a blender or mixer, combine the pomegranate seeds, oats, milk, yogurt, honey and cinnamon powder.
- You can use vanilla essence instead of cinnamon powder.
- Blend everything until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and top with honey and ice cubes
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition values are estimates only.