If you are looking for more Diwali Sweet Recipes then do check Mawa Coconut Jaggery Laddu, Pori Urundai, Peanut Sesame Laddu, Chocolate Peda, Kesar Peda, Mohanthal, Gur Paare, Khoya Til Ladoo and Kova Kajjikayalu
Here’s a full list of Diwali Recipes
Dates Coconut Rolls Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins|Cook time: 5 mins| Makes: 10
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Sweet, Snack
- 1 cup chopped Dates
- ½ Desiccated Coconut + ¼ cup extra for rolling
- 1 tsp Ghee
- A pinch of Cardamom Powder
- Grind the dates into a smooth or little coarse paste.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the dates paste and roast on a low flame for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the cardamom powder and ½ cup of coconut to it and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Shape the prepared mixture into round or oval shape balls.
- Roll them in desiccated coconut and serve.