Eggless Mango Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe – This easy vegan cake tastes fresh, delicious and best when served with a cup a coffee.
Mango Tutti Frutti Cake is a delicious and colorful cake without eggs and butter. It is a vegan and eggless cake recipe. I have used fresh mango puree and whole wheat flour to prepare this yummy cake.
When mangoes are in season, we usually make many Indian traditional recipes such as Mango Lassi, Aamras and Mango Kulfi. Apart from the Indian mango dishes, adding them to baked goods is one of my favorites.
Can I use canned mango pulp instead of fresh mango puree?
The canned mango pulp is usually sweetened. So, reduce the sugar a bit if you want to use the canned pulp.
How long can I store this eggless cake?
Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
What can I use instead of Tutti Frutti?
Adding tutti frutti will give a fun and delicious twist to this cake, but you can swap them with chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
Few More Eggless Cake Recipes on the blog:
- Cherry Almond Cake
- Strawberry Summer Cake
- Orange Tutti Frutti Cake
- Chocolate Cake Without Oven
- Vegan Banana Cake
- Vanilla Sponge Cake
Eggless Wheat Mango Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe below:
Eggless Mango Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe
- 1.5 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Mango Puree
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 5-6 tbsp Tutti Frutti
- 5 tbsp Oil I used sunflower oil
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine the wheat flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and sieve this together to ensure even mixing. Keep it aside.
- Grease a 7 inch round cake tin with little oil and set aside.
- Mix the mango puree, water, sugar, vanilla and oil in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the tutti frutti and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour in 2 batches and gently fold the mixture until the batter shows no trace of flour.
- Don’t overbeat or overmix.
- Quickly pour this batter into the greased cake pan.
- Immediately place the cake pan in the preheated oven.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for about 38 – 40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for about 15 minutes and then invert.
- Let it cool completely and slice into pieces.
- Serve with a cup of coffee.