|Aamras with Bidari Paratha|
If you are looking for more mango recipes then do check Eggless Mango Cake, Mango Tutti Frutti Cake, Mango Wheat Rava Halwa, Mango Cardamom Jam, Mango Milkshake, Mango Lassi, Mango Rabri, Ambe Rasayana, Mango Shikran and Aam Poha.
Aamras / Indian Sweet Mango Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 3
Author: Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: North Indian
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1.5 cup Mango, chopped
- 2 – 3 tbsp Sugar or to taste (depends on the sweetness of the mangoes)
- 2 – 3 tbsp Milk (optional)
- ⅛ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Wash, peel and chop the mangoes.
- Add the chopped mangoes to the blender along with milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mango puree into small bowls and chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve with hot pooris, dosa and roti.
You might also like to check these recipes: