Eggless Cherry Almond Cake is a simple, moist and super delicious cake made with fresh cherries and almond meal.
Few More Eggless Cake Recipes:
- Strawberry Summer Cake
- Chocolate Cake in Cooker
- Strawberry Lamingtons
- Orange Tutti Frutti Cake
- Mango Tutti Frutti Cake
- Eggless Vanilla Cake with Frosting
- Eggless Dates Cake
- Vegan Mango Cake
Eggless Almond Cherry Cake Recipe Video Below:
How to make Almond Cherry Cake Recipe with step by step photos and video. An easy, simple, moist and delicious cake made with almond meal and fresh cherries.
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1.5 cup Pitted Cherries
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Almond Slices (optional)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
Combine the flour, almond meal, salt and baking powder in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar and whisk.
Add milk and vanilla essence to the butter and whisk.
Add the prepared flour and almond mixture to the milk mixture and gently fold until just combined. Do not overmix the batter.
Now add the chopped cherries to the batter and fold.
Pour this batter into a greased cake tin or loaf pan and sprinkle a handful of almond slices on top.
Immediately place them in the preheated oven and bake for 45-50 minutes or a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool the cake in pan for a few minutes and transfer to a wire rack. let it cool completely.
How to Make Cherry Almond Cake Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease a round cake tin or loaf pan and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the plain flour, almond meal, salt and baking powder.
- Whisk well to ensure even mixing. Keep this mixture aside.
- In a wide mixing bowl, combine the unsalted butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Add milk and vanilla essence to it and combine.
- Add the prepared flour and almond meal mixture to the wet ingredients and gently fold the batter.
- Do not overmix or overbeat the batter.
- Now add the pitted cherries to the batter and gently mix it.
- Immediately pour the batter into a prepared cake pan.
- Top it with sliced almonds.
- Immediately place the pan in the preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees C for about 45 – 50 minutes or a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely and cut the cake into slices.
- Serve with a cup of coffee or tea.