A healthy, easy and delicious toast topped with mashed avocado, greens, tomatoes and sriracha. It can be done in a few minutes and perfect for breakfast, snack or a light meal.
You can use your favorite salad greens if you don’t have arugula or rocket greens. Adjust the quantity as per your taste.
Few More Healthy Recipes on the blog:
- Apple Yogurt Salad
- Oats Ven Pongal
- Peanut Chaat
- Raspberry Chia Pudding
- Peanut Butter Strawberry Sandwich
- Pomegranate Avocado Salsa
- Curd Quinoa
- Til Ke Ladoo
How to Make Avocado Cherry Tomato Toast Recipe Video:
Avocado, Arugula, Cherry Tomato Toast with Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Bread Slices
- 1/4 cup Arugula
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce or as needed
- Salt to taste
- Halve and pit the avocado. Scoop out the flesh using a spoon and transfer to it a bowl.
- Mash the avocado using a fork or masher.
- Add a big pinch of salt to it and mash well.
- Spread some mashed avocado on a toasted bread evenly.
- Top it with arugula and halved cherry tomatoes
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and drizzle some sriracha sauce.
- Serve immediately.