If you are looking for more snack recipes then do check Chana Chaat, Pyaz Ki Kachori, Sweet Potato Chaat, Methi Na gota, Bombay veg Sandwich, Sakinalu, Peanut Sundal, Ulundu Kozhukattai, Kothimbir Vadi and Lobia Chaat.
Peanut Chaat / Moongphali Chaat Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Raw Mango, peeled & finely chopped (optional)
- 1 – 2 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Amchur / Dry Mango Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder or as needed
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 3/4 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 – 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 – 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Soak the peanuts for 2 hours. Pressure cook the peanuts with little salt and required water for 3 – 4 whistles.
- Drain the excess water and transfer the peanuts to a wide mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients to it and combine well.
- Add more chaat masala or lemon juice or red chilli powder if needed.
- Adjust the salt and mix everything until combined.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges.