Delicious and healthy Strawberry Peanut Butter Sandwiches – They are so good as a breakfast or snack!
Peanut Butter Sandwiches are one of the delicious and popular sandwiches. These are absolutely healthy if we include whole wheat bread and fruits. You can get creative with them by including different toppings or flavors.
What bread makes the best sandwich?
You can use any kind of bread such as white bread, whole wheat or rye bread.
Which peanut butter is best?
I would suggest a natural peanut butter, preferably homemade peanut butter for the better taste and flavor. If you want to try different flavors, you can use my Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Peanut Butter.
Can I make this sandwich ahead of time?
Yes, they can be made ahead of time. Assemble the sandwiches and wrap them tightly and store in the refrigerator up to a few hours.
They can be served as a snack or breakfast. Can also be packed for a snack box or lunch box.
Few More Breakfast Recipes on the blog:
- Instant Ragi Idli
- South Indian Rava Upma
- Quinoa Upma
- Roti Poha
- Quinoa Chocolate Pudding
- Peanut Butter Apple Banana Sandwich
- Bombay Veg Toast Sandwich
- Carrot Paratha
Step by step instructions:
- Choose your favorite bread to make sandwiches and arrange two of them on a plate.
- Take 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of peanut and spread a thick layer on one side of each bread slice. The amount of the peanut butter will depend on the size of your bread.
- Drizzle some honey on the peanut butter layer. This step is completely optional. You can skip honey if you don’t want.
- Place the sliced strawberries in a single layer over the peanut butter layer.
- Cover with another bread slice.
- Cut the sandwich into halves if needed and serve!
Love Strawberries? Here are a few recipes for you!
- Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry Summer Cake
- Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Lamingtons
Peanut Butter Strawberry Sandwich Recipe Video below:
Peanut Butter Strawberry Sandwich Recipe
- 4 Bread Slices
- 6 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 4 Strawberry
- 2 to 4 tsp Honey
- Spread 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of peanut butter on one side of each bread slices.
- Drizzle 1 – 2 teaspoons of honey on the top.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries.
- Place the other slice of bread over it.
- Cut into halves and serve!
Nutrition values are estimates only.