Apple Yogurt Salad Recipe – An easy, healthy and delicious apple salad with yogurt, cinnamon and cranberries.
What is Apple Yogurt Salad?
It is a super quick and refreshing salad with a very few ingredients. Nothing could be easier than this on a hot day.
What kind of apples are best for this salad?
Any kind of apples will work great in this recipe. You can also mix both red apples and granny smith apples.
How long does Yogurt Apple Salad last?
If it is stored properly in the refrigerator, it will last about 2 – 3 days.
How to serve Yogurt Apple Salad?
This crunchy and creamy salad can be served as a breakfast, snack, light dessert or side meal.
Tips to make the Best Apple Yogurt Salad:
- Use fresh and thick yogurt to make the salad creamy.
- You can substitute the regular yogurt with low-fat Greek yogurt.
- Do not skip the cinnamon powder. It gives the flavor to the salad.
- I have used dried cranberries here but you can replace them with raisins if you want.
- Use your favorite nuts to add the extra crunch. I have used pistachios in this recipe.
Few More Healthy Recipes on the blog:
- Pomegranate Avocado Salsa
- Peanut Butter Banana Yogurt Popsicles
- Chocolate Yogurt Dip
- Chura Matar
- Oats Peanut Laddu
- Millet Upma
- Banana Oats Choco Chip Cookies
- Quinoa Upma
- Masoor Dal
- Radish Peanut Chutney
How to make Apple Yogurt Salad Recipe Video below:
Apple Yogurt Salad Recipe
- 1.5 cups Chopped Apple (one apple)
- 1/3 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 1 tbsp Chopped Pistachios for garnishing optional
- Combine the chopped apple. yogurt, cinnamon powder, vanilla, cranberries and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Apple Yogurt Salad Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Wash and core the apples. You can peel the skip if you want.
- Chop apple into a small or desired size of pieces.
- Transfer the chopped apple to a mixing bowl.
- Add yogurt, dried cranberries, honey, vanilla and cinnamon to the apples.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Transfer to the serving bowls and garnish with cranberries or chopped pistachios.
- If you are making this beforehand, store in the refrigerator until use.
- Sprinkle a little more cinnamon on top if needed.