Avocado Pomegranate Salsa is a Mexican condiment made with fresh pomegranate, avocado, onion, lemon, jalapenos and cilantro. It is a super quick salsa to serve with chips or nachos. You can also use this salsa to prepare tacos and burritos.
If you don’t find fresh Jalapeño, you can replace it with canned ones or green chillies. Also, you can replace cilantro with fresh parsley.
Few More International Recipes on the blog:
- Persimmon Pineapple Salsa
- British Raspberry Fool
- Eggless Strawberry Summer Cake
- Classic Mac and Cheese
- Raspberry Chia Jam
- Nutella Sandwich Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Yogurt Popsicles
- Persimmon Jam
Pomegranate-Avocado Salsa Recipe with Video below:
Pomegranate Avocado Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup Avocado
- 1 cup Pomegranate
- 1 unit Lemon
- ¼ cup Red Onion
- 3 to 4 tbsp Cilantro or Parsley
- 2 to 3 tbsp Jalapenos
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Pepper Powder or as needed
- Salt to taste
- Chop avocado into cubes and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Pour lemon juice over the avocado pieces and gently mix them.
- Add pomegranate, chopped red onion, cilantro, honey, black pepper, salt and chopped jalapenos.
- Mix everything well.
- Serve with chips or nachos.