If you are looking for more gravy curry recipes then do check Meal Maker Curry, Baingan Bharta, Aloo Ka Rassawala Shaak, Shahi Paneer and Aloo Palak.
Badami Paneer Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Serves: 3 – 4
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Side dish
- 1 cup Paneer Cubes
- 20 Almonds
- 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1 inch Ginger piece
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 3/4 – 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 5 tbsp Oil
- Soak the almonds in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Grind the soaked almonds, chopped onions, ginger, garlic and red chillies to a smooth paste and set aside.
- Marinate the paneer cubes with 1/2 tsp chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside for few minutes.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the marinated paneer cubes for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Keep them aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and add the ground almond and onion paste.
- Fry the almond paste for 5 minutes or until the oil separates from the mixture.
- Add the tomato puree and combine well.
- Add the garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, sugar and red chilli powder to it and mix well.
- Let it cook over a medium flame for 10 minutes or until the oil separates from the masala.
- Add the prepared paneer cubes and combine.
- Now add milk and mix until well combined.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot with roti.
You might also like to check these recipes: