Easy Paneer Shimla Mirch Subzi Recipe – Super simple and healthy side dish for naan or roti.
Paneer Capsicum stir-fry is a super quick and delicious Indian sabji or side dish made with Indian cottage cheese, capsicum, tomato and some spices. It is one of the easy paneer recipes and perfect with roti or any Indian flatbreads. This simple curry doesn’t require too much chopping or grinding the ingredients. Just a handful of ingredients are enough to make a wholesome meal on a busy day.
If you are looking for more paneer recipes then do check the below recipes.
More Paneer Recipes on the blog:
- Paneer Sandwich
- Paneer Palak Bhurji
- Shahi Paneer
- Kadai Paneer
- Paneer Pav Bhaji
- Badami Paneer
- Paneer Murki
- Chenna Ki Kheer
How to Make Paneer Capsicum Stir Fry Recipe below:
Paneer Capsicum Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 cup Paneer cubed
- 1 cup Capsicum chopped
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp Kasoori Methi
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder as needed
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1-2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Soak the paneer in hot water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped capsicum and fry for a minute.
- Add the coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder and turmeric powder and mix. Cook until they turn slightly soft.
- Add the tomato and let it cook completely.
- Drain the paneer cubes and add them to the curry. Add the salt and kasoori methi and combine it well. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with roti.
Nutrition values are estimates only.