Condensed Milk and Cashewnut Cookies are super easy to make and so delicious. These cookies are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. You can also substitute cashews with roasted almonds or chocolate chips.
If you are looking for more eggless baking recipes then do check the below recipes.
Few More Eggless Baking Recipes:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- French Palmiers
- Wheat Oat Almond Cookies
- Eggless Mango Tutti Frutti Cake
- Coconut Cookies
- Eggless Date Cake
- Biscotti Regina
- Cherry Almond Cake
- Quinoa Banana Muffins
Recipe Inspiration: Jen’s Favorite Cookies
How to Make Condensed Milk Cashew Cookies Recipe below:
Condensed Milk Cashew Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Butter softened
- ¼ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Cashews
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Spread the cashews on a baking tray and bake them in the preheated oven for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Remove the toasted cashews from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Grind the cashews coarsely and set aside.
- Combine the butter, condensed milk, vanilla, salt, baking powder and flour in a mixing bowl. Add nuts and mix just until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 18 – 20 small round balls and press each ball between your palms lightly.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees C for 8 – 13 minutes.
- Then remove the tray from the oven and let them cool down for 2 -3 minutes.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool. Store them in an airtight container.
Nutrition values are estimates only.