If you are looking for more baking recipes then do check Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Little Hearts Recipe, Wheat Oat Almond Cookies, Eggless Mango Tutti Frutti Cake, Rose Almond Cookies, Eggless Date Cake and Eggless Coconut Cookies.
Eggless Condensed Milk Cashew Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Makes: 20 cookies
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: sweet, snack
recipe inspiration: Jen’s favorite cookies
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Spread the cashews on a baking tray and bake them in the preheated oven for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Remove the toasted cashews from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Grind the cashews coarsely and set aside.
- Combine the butter, condensed milk, vanilla, salt, baking powder and flour in a mixing bowl. Add the nuts and mix just until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 18 – 20 small round balls and press the each ball between your palms lightly.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake at 180 degree C for 8 – 13 minutes.
- Then remove the tray from the oven and let them cool down for 2 -3 minutes.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool. Store them in an airtight container.