Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles Recipe – Flavorful, colorful, delicious and easy summer treat recipe with 4 ingredients
What is Popsicle?
Popsicle is a frozen treat or snack with a stick to hold. It is also known as ice pops and ice lolly. They are usually made with water, fresh fruit juices, milk or yogurt.
More Popsicle Recipes:
How do you make popsicles without molds?
You can small cups as molds to make ice pops. Fill cups with your popsicle mix and cover it with a cling wrap or aluminum foil. Carefully make a hole through the foil and insert popsicle sticks. If you don’t have wooden sticks, simply use spoons in the place of sticks.
Are these vegan?
Yes, these are vegan popsicles.
Are Popsicles healthy?
If you make them at home with healthy ingredients, they are healthy. You can always substitute refined sugar with healthier sweeteners.
Few More Watermelon Recipes:
Few More Strawberry Recipes:
- Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Eggless Strawberry Summer Cake
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry Lamingtons
- Strawberry Shakarpara
Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles Recipe Video below:
Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
- 2.5 cups Watermelon chopped
- 1.5 cups Frozen Strawberries approx. 12 -15 strawberries
- 2 to 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Remove seeds from watermelon if any.
- Combine the chopped watermelon, strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a blender jar.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight until set.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the water on the outside of the molds for some time until the ends are loose.
Strawberry Watermelon Ice Pops Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Chop the watermelon into chunks and add them to a blender jar. Remove the seeds from watermelon if any.
- Add 12 – 15 frozen or fresh strawberries, sugar and lemon juice to the blender.
- Blend everything until smooth. There should not be any chunks left in the juice.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness if needed at this stage.
- Immediately pour into popsicle molds.
- Insert the popsicle mold sticks or wooden sticks in the middle.
- Immediately place the mold in the freezer and let it sit for at least 4 hours or overnight until set.
- To remove the ice pop from the mold, run water on outside of the mold and gently pull the popsicle.
- Serve immediately.