Peanut Butter Yogurt Banana Popsicles – Creamy, delicious, healthy and perfect summer treat with 5 ingredients.
Peanut Butter Banana Yogurt Pops are a super healthy, creamy, delicious and perfect way to beat the summer heat. These healthy popsicles can be served as a breakfast, snack or dessert.
Few Tips to Make the Best Popsicles:
- To make the popsicles creamier, use the creamy peanut butter.
- I have used greek yogurt to make them super creamy, you can use thick yogurt or curd if you don’t have greek yogurt.
- To make them refined sugar-free, I have used honey as a sweetener. You can use any of your favorite sweeteners.
- If you are vegan, replace the yogurt and honey with plant-based yogurt and sweeteners.
Few More Summer Recipes on the blog:
- Mango Lassi Popsicles
- Mango Blueberry Smoothie
- Yogurt Tutti Frutti Popsicles
- Mango Gulkand Lassi
- Mango Kulfi
- Banana Lassi
- Iced Lemon Tea with Sabja
- Nungu Paal
- Fruit Falooda
Peanut Butter Banana Yogurt Popsicle Recipe with Video below:
Peanut Butter Banana Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
- 1 cup Banana
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 to 4 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 pinch Salt
- Chop banana into pieces and add them to a blender jar or mixie jar.
- Add the greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt to the jar.
- Blend everything until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into Popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight or until set.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the water on the outside of the molds for some time until the ends are loose.
- Serve them immediately.
Peanut Butter Banana Yogurt Ice Pops Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Peel and chop the banana into pieces.
- Combine chopped banana, creamy peanut butter, greek yogurt, honey, salt and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend everything well until you get a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Take a popsicle mold and fill it with the prepared banana peanut butter mixture.
- Insert the popsicle sticks.
- Immediately place the popsicle mold in the freezer and let it sit overnight or until set.
- To remove the popsicle or ice pop from the mold, run water on outside of the mold and gently pull the popsicle.
- Serve immediately.