Persimmon Pineapple Salsa is a super quick and delicious Mexican condiment and tastes great with nachos or chips. I have combined pineapple and persimmons also known as kaki to prepare this easy Mexican recipe. If you don’t find the Jalapeño, you can replace it with green chilli. This easy salsa recipe can be used to make tacos and burritos or served with nachos or chips.
Few More International Recipes on the blog:
- British Raspberry Fool
- Chinese Vegetable Lo Mein
- Strawberry Summer Cake
- Classic Mac and Cheese
- Mexican Chocodilla
- Grapefruit Green Tea
Mexican Persimmon Pineapple Salsa Recipe Video below:
Persimmon Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- ½ cup Finely Diced Persimmons
- ½ cup Finely Diced Pineapple
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves / Cilantro
- 1 Green Chilli / Jalapeno
- Black Pepper Powder to taste
- Juice of a half Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Serve immediately with chips or nachos.
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Pineapple Persimmon Salsa Recipe with Step by Step Photos:
- Wash, peel and dice the persimmon and pineapple.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the diced persimmon, diced pineapple, onion, coriander leaves, required salt, green chilli, pepper powder and lemon juice.
- Mix everything until well combined and serve.