Grapefruit Green Tea Recipe – An easy, refreshing and delicious tea using freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. One of the easy grapefruit recipes.
Few More Beverage Recipes:
How to Make Grapefruit Green Tea Recipe Video below:
Grapefruit Green Tea Recipe
A refreshing and delicious tea with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
- ½ cup Grapefruit Juice
- ½ cup Water
- 2 Green Tea Bags
- Honey or Sugar to taste
- Combine the water and freshly squeezed juice in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the flame and add the sugar or honey.
- Mix well until well combined.
- Pour it into two glasses and add tea bags.
- Steep it for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 59kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 96mgSugar: 15gVitamin C: 15.8mgIron: 0.2mg
Nutrition values are estimates only.