Grapefruit Green Tea Recipe – An easy, refreshing and delicious tea using freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
Grapefruit Green Tea Recipe
A refreshing and delicious tea with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
- 1/2 cup Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Green Tea Bags
- Honey or Sugar to taste
- Combine the water and freshly squeezed juice in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the flame and add the sugar or honey.
- Mix well until well combined.
- Pour it into two glasses and add tea bags.
- Steep it for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
How to Make Grapefruit Green Tea Recipe Video: