1. Wash the mangoes and pat dry.
2. Peel the mangoes and chop into small pieces and set aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan, add the finely chopped mango, sugar, lemon juice and cardamom powder.
4. Mix well and cook on a high flame till the sugar dissolves.
5. Reduce the flame to medium and Stir well to prevent scorching.
6. Let it cook until it reaches the consistency of jam.
7. The jam should be thick and easily spreadable.
8. It will thicken more as it cools.
10. Store the jam in a sterilized jar in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
Check out other recipes with Mango:
- Eggless Mango Cake
- Oats Mango Porridge
- Mango Majjiga Pulusu
- Mango Wheat Rava Halwa
- Mango Shrikhand
- Mango Milkshake
- Mango Shikran