Homemade Aloo Bhujia / Aloo Sev Recipe :
Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 – 35 mins
Potatoes : 2, medium sized
Chickpea Flour / Gram Flour / Besan : 1 cup
Garam Masala : 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder : ¼ tsp
A pinch of hing
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Cook, peel and mash the potatoes until smooth.
2. Combine the gram flour, mashed potato, salt, garam masala, turmeric powder and a tablespoon of hot oil in wide bowl.
3. Mix very well and make a soft sticky dough
by adding the water little by little.
4. Take a small portion of sev dough and fill
in the sev press.
5. Carefully press the sev press over the hot
6. Deep fry them on a
medium flame until light golden color, turn over to fry on both
7. Drain them in a tissue paper. Cool down completely and
store in an airtight container.
You might also love to check these recipes:
- Palak Sev
- Khara Sev
- Namak Pare (Nimki)
- Aloo Murukulu
- Rice Flour Chakli
- Venna Murukulu
- Farsi Puri
- Kobbari Chegodilu