Here’s a complete list of Diwali Sweets and Snacks Recipes
Besan Condensed Milk Burfi Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Makes: 10 – 12 pieces
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Sweet
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour / Besan
- 3/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Ghee, melted
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Almonds and Pistachios for garnish
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add the chickpea flour and mix.
- Keep on stirring and roast for 10 minutes on a low flame, till nice aroma comes out of it.
- Add the cardamom powder and condensed milk and mix well.
- Keep stirring for a couple of minutes or until it forms a thick mixture.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- When it is still warm add the powdered sugar and knead until soft and combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased tray and garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios.
- Cut into desired shapes and store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: