Eggless Wheat Butter Cashew Cookies Recipe – Super easy, delicious and perfect homemade wheat cookies for Christmas or any other occasion.
Eggless Wheat Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe – There homemade cookies are very tasty, crispy, easy and perfect for Christmas, birthday parties or to serve with tea or coffee. If you want to avoid plain flour / maida in your baking then this whole wheat butter cookie recipe is for you.
I’ve used toasted cashew nuts in this recipe because I just love cashews in butter cookies. You can substitute cashews with your favorite nuts using the same recipe.
Here are some other Eggless Baking Recipes with Wheat Flour:
Eggless Wheat Butter Cashew Cookies Recipe
Very simple and easy Cashew Butter Cookies with Whole Wheat Flour.
Servings: 26 Cookies
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Milk or as needed
- A Pinch of Salt
- To toast the nuts, preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Spread the cashew nuts on a baking tray and bake them for 7 – 8 minutes until light brown color.
- Remove the toasted nuts from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Grind the cooled nuts coarsely and set aside.
- Grind the sugar into a fine powder and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wheat flour, powdered sugar, salt and coarsely powdered nuts and mix well.
- Then add the softened butter and vanilla essence to it and mix well.
- Then sprinkle milk little by little over it and mix it well to make a dough. The dough should be very soft.
- Divide the dough into 26 – 28 equal sized balls and press the each ball between your palms lightly.
- Place them on a baking tray spacing about 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 18 minutes at 180 degree C or until the edges are browned.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool down for 2-3 minutes and place them on a wire rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container.