Eggless Wheat Butter Cashew Cookies Recipe – Super easy, delicious and perfect homemade wheat cookies for Christmas or any other occasion.
Eggless Wheat Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe – There homemade cookies are very tasty, crispy, easy and perfect for Christmas, birthday parties or to serve with tea or coffee. If you want to avoid plain flour / maida in your baking then this whole wheat butter cookie recipe is for you.
I’ve used toasted cashew nuts in this recipe because I just love cashews in butter cookies. You can substitute cashews with your favorite nuts using the same recipe.
Here are some other Eggless Baking Recipes with Wheat Flour:
If you are looking for more Eggless Cookies Recipes then do check Condensed Milk Cashew Cookies, Eggless Tutti Frutti Cookies, How to Make Snowball Cookies Recipe, Eggless Saffron Cookies and Chocolate Chip Crescent Cookies.
Eggless Wheat Butter Cashew Cookies Recipe
Very simple and easy Cashew Butter Cookies with Whole Wheat Flour.
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter softened
- ½ cup Cashew Nuts
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Milk or as needed
- A Pinch of Salt
- To toast the nuts, preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Spread the cashew nuts on a baking tray and bake them for 7 – 8 minutes until light brown color.
- Remove the toasted nuts from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Grind the cooled nuts coarsely and set aside.
- Grind the sugar into a fine powder and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wheat flour, powdered sugar, salt and coarsely powdered nuts and mix well.
- Then add the softened butter and vanilla essence to it and mix well.
- Then sprinkle milk little by little over it and mix it well to make a dough. The dough should be very soft.
- Divide the dough into 26 – 28 equal sized balls and press the each ball between your palms lightly.
- Place them on a baking tray spacing about 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 18 minutes at 180 degree C or until the edges are browned.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool down for 2-3 minutes and place them on a wire rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container.
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Tried this recipe?Mention @iamharichandana or tag #blendwithspices!
Loved ur presentation :)Looks crunchy !!
Priti S says
Yum …love the combo ..looks so fab Hari
Srimathi Mani says
Great idea Hari. Whole wheat and cashews are there in every house hold and it would be easy to try this one.
bookmarking it hari.. will try it sometime..
looks divine..beautiful clicks…..
Yummy cookies with pretty background..