Lemon Tea is a super easy and refreshing hot beverage with a very few ingredients. All you need is some water, tea powder, sweetener and lemon juice to prepare this easy lemon chai or nimbu chai.
Few More Beverage Recipes on the blog:
- Iced Lemon Tea with Sabja
- Iced Lemon Tea
- Indian Ginger Tea
- Watermelon Rooh Afza Juice
- Mango Kesar Lassi
How to Make Lemon Tea Recipe:
If you like this recipe, please consider rating it in the comment section.
Indian Lemon Tea Recipe
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Tea Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the black tea powder and let it simmer for a minute.
- Turn off the flame and add the sugar and lemon juice to it and mix it well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Strain the tea through the strainer into a bowl.
- Pour the tea into cups and serve hot.
Nutrition values are estimates only.
How to Make Lemon Tea Recipe with Video:
You might also like to check these recipes: