Indian Yogurt and Papaya Drink / Papaya Lassi Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2 – 3
Author: Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: North Indian
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 cup Ripe Papaya, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Yogurt
- 3 – 4 tsp Sugar or as needed
- ⅛ tsp Cardamom Powder
- ¼ cup Water
- Ice Cubes
- Take the yogurt, cubed papaya, sugar and cardamom powder in a blender.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Add water and ice cubes and blend again until well combined.
- If you want a thin consistency, add little more water while blending.
- You can also chill the lassi in the refrigerator.
- Pour it into glasses and garnish with cardamom powder.
- Serve chilled.
You might also like to check these recipes: