Roasted Gram and Coconut Laddu Recipe
Hari Chandana P Indian Dessert
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Makes: 8-10 laddoos
- 1 cup Roasted Bengal Gram
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Melted Ghee
- 1/2 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 3 – 4 Cardamom Pods
- 1 tbsp cashew pieces or as needed
- Grind the roasted gram into a fine powder and set aside. Grind the sugar and cardamom seeds into a fine powder and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cashew pieces. Fry them until golden brown.
- Add the powdered gram dal to it and fry for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down. When the mixture is little warm, add the powdered sugar and coconut to it. Do not add the sugar when the mixture is hot.
- Mix well and take a little portion of it and roll into balls. If the mixture is sticky to roll, set it aside for sometime or until firm. Store in a airtight container and serve.
You might also like to check these similar recipes: