Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Makes: 3/4 cup
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Spice Powder
- 4 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Dry Mango Powder
- 2 tbsp Black Peppercorns
- 1.5 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 10 half inch pieces of cinnamon
- 8 Dried Red Chillies
- 5 Cardamom pods
- 3 Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Heat a pan and add the all the ingredients (except dry mango powder and turmeric).
- Dry roast the on a low flame for a few minutes or till nice aroma is released.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Grind the roasted ingredients, turmeric and dry mango powder to a fine powder in a mixer.
- Store in a clean dry container.
You might also like to check these recipes: