Grilled Chocolate Sandwich – Super simple, warm, delicious and crispy sandwich. All you need is 5 minutes and 3 ingredients to make!
What is Chocolate Sandwich?
Chocolate Sandwich is a super easy, crispy and delicious grilled sandwich made of bread slices and some dark chocolate. It is one of the easier sweet snacks that can be done in 5 minutes with just 3 ingredients.
Can I use choco chips instead of dark chocolate?
Yes, you use choco chips or semi-sweet chocolate.
With fruits: If you love fruits in your sandwiches, include sliced bananas or strawberries in the stuffing.
With nuts: You can add some chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios along with chocolate. It gives a nice crunch as well.
It tastes amazing when it served warm with a cup of coffee or tea.
You can also sprinkle a little bit of sugar powder on top.
- Always roast on a low-medium flame to make it crispy.
- Spread butter evenly to ensure even roasting.
- You can also make this using a sandwich maker or grill pan.
Step by step preparation:
- Start the process by chopping some dark chocolate into small chunks. If you are using choco chips, skip this step and use them directly.
- Using a spoon or knife apply a teaspoon of butter on one side of the bread slice evenly.
- Heat a pan or skillet on a medium flame.
- Place the bread slice on the hot pan with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Reduce the flame to low.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of chopped dark chocolate on the top of the bread. The quantity depends on the size of the bread. Add more if needed.
- Place another bread slice on the top to cover the chocolate and spread a teaspoon of butter evenly.
- Roast on both sides over a low flame until it is golden brown and crispy.
- Cut in half and serve warm!
You might also like these dishes:
- Avocado Cherry Tomato Toast
- Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles
- Spinach Bread Pizza
- Chura Matar
- Dalgona Coffee
- Kasuri Methi Paratha
- Aval Payasam
How to make Grilled Chocolate Sandwich recipe video below:
Chocolate Sandwich Recipe
- 4 Bread Slices
- 4 tbsp Dark Chocolate
- 4 tsp Butter
- Spread a teaspoon of butter on one side of a bread slice and plate it on a pan with the buttered side facing down.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of chopped chocolate on the bread evenly.
- Place another bread slice on top of it.
- Let it roast both sides on a low flame until brown and crispy.
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve warm.