Kaddu Ka Pakora / Pumpkin Pakora Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Serves: 2 – 3
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 heaping cup Grated Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Chickpea Flour / Besan
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder or as needed
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala for sprinkling on the pakoras
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- A pinch of Hing
- 2 pinches of Baking Soda
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine the grated pumpkin, rice flour, besan, garam masala, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, hing, baking soda and carom seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle little water and mix well to form a thick batter.
- The batter should be thick.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying the pakoras.
- Take a small portion of the batter and slowly drop it in hot oil.
- Deep fry them till they become golden brown.
- Drain them on paper napkins.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on the pakoras.
- Serve hot with coriander mint chutney or tomato ketchup along with coffee or adrak chai.
You might also like to check these recipes: