Rava Bellam Kudumulu Recipe
Hari Chandana PIndianDessert
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Makes: 10 – 12
Semolina : 1/2 cup
Powdered Jaggery : 1/2 cup
Water: 1 cup
Grated Dry Coconut: 3 tbsp
Ghee: 2 tsp
Cardamom Powder: 1/4 tsp
1. Dry roast the semolina for 2 – 3 minutes and
2. In a vessel, combine the powdered jaggery and one cup of
water and heat until the jeggery dissolves completely.
coconut, cardamom powder and ghee and mix well.
semolina and stir continuously without any lumps. Reduce the flame to
low and cover with a lid.
6. Remove it from the flame. When it
warm knead it well.
7. Divide the dough into lemon sized balls and flatten
them between your palms.
8. Arrange them on a greased steamer plates or
idli plates. Seam cook it on a high flame for 10 minutes.
9. Allow them to
cool and serve.
You might also like to check these recipes: