Sweet Potato Chaat or Shakarkandi Chat Recipe – Yummy, healthy, and filling Indian snack.
What is Shakarkandi Chaat?
Shakarkandi Ki Chaat is a simple and healthy Indian snack recipe using sweet potatoes. There is another variation of making the chat with chutneys but I have used a simple chat masala to season the boiled sweet potatoes. This is one of the easy Indian street food recipes and can be served as a snack with a cup of tea or coffee.
If you are looking for more Indian snack recipes then do check the below recipes.
More Snack Recipes on the blog:
- Bhutte Ka Kees
- Paneer Pav Bhaji
- Delhi Aloo Chaat
- Chana Chaat
- Bombay Sandwich
- Avarekalu Vada
- Instant Bread Vada
- Cabbage Pakoda
- Peanut Murukku
How to Make Sweet Potato Chaat Recipe below:
Shakarkandi Chaat Recipe
- 3 cups Sweet Potato boiled, peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder optional
- 1 small Lemon
- Red Chilli Powder as needed
- Salt to taste
- Add 3 cups of boiled sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add chat masala, red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice to the sweet potato.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Serve as a snack.