Carrot and Methi Leaves Curry Recipe:
Preparation & Cooking Time : 20 mins
Serves : 4 persons
Grated Carrots : 2 cups
Methi Leaves : 2 cups
Onion : 1 big sized
Green Chillies : 2 - 3, finely chopped
Mustard Seeds: 1/2 tsp
Chanda Dal : 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal: 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil : 2 tsp
1. Peel and chop the onion into small pieces and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan for seasoning. Add the mustard seeds, chana dal and urad dal and let them splutter.
|Methi Carrot Sabji with Jowar Roti|
3. Now add the chopped onion and finely chopped green chilies to it and fry for a couple of minutes.
4. Then add the grated carrot, fenugreek leaves, salt and turmeric powder and combine well.
5. Cover with lid and cook on a low flame until soft. Stir occasionally. Switch off the flame swerve with rice or roti.
You might also check these recipes: